NOTE

Sunday, April 27, 2014

GETTING MARRIED

I don't usually provide stories about my personal life here, except in the form of anecdotes as they relate to whatever else I'm talking about at the time -- but this feels worthy of its own post: If all went according to plan (this was written in advance), I got married yesterday.

I've dropped a couple facts about my lovely fiancée here in the past, namely that she was absolutely thrilled when CBS began releasing STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION on Blu-Ray and that she went above and beyond the call of gift-giving duty to track down a Bowen Designs Thor statue for my Christmas present. But there's plenty more to her than that. I'm sure further factoids will pop up from time to time, but all anyone really needs to know is that she makes me happier than I've ever been in my life. She accepts my geekdom, though she doesn't always understand it, and even while the professional accountant in her has issues with my monthly book and collectible purhases, she puts up with them.

I'm off for a honeymoon now, though pre-scheduled CAPTAIN AMERICA and HERCULES posts will continue to pop up in my absence. See you in two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Blam! It was a lot of fun, and we couldn't be happier.

      Delete